Used 2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD 4dr Tech Pkg
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: YD4H4EKNW
- Engine: Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/212
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Mileage: 63,910
- Stock #: 220366A
- VIN 5FRYD4H44EB013699
Auto Loan USA12620 Highway 99,
South Everett WA 98204
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offering price includes implied warranties. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license and are valid for Washington residents only. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.
2014 Acura MDX 3.5L Technology Package SH-AWD AWD 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Reviews:
* Looking for a no-compromises luxury SUV with comfortable accommodations for seven, exceptional urban maneuverability and a sticker price that won’t break the bank? The 2014 Acura MDX won’t disappoint. Above all, the MDX’s reputation for long-term reliability, low maintenance costs and upstanding resale value equates to one of the most rewarding ownership experiences in the business. Source: KBB.com
* Capable handling; good fuel economy; quick acceleration; quiet ride; excellent crash test safety scores; long list of standard and available features. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX has been completely redesigned for 2014. Acura engineers have refined its sophisticated curves using the wind tunnel, and now the MDX is 17 percent more aerodynamically efficient than before. It has been adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which have been designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. It is approximately 2-inches longer than before, and second and third row passenger space as well as cargo space have been improved. Engineers have also gone to great lengths to make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash has been given a new look, and the arrangement of controls has been improved. To simplify things, Acura has moved many of the buttons that used to exist in the center stack, and made their functions accessible in the 2 improved screens. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5-liter, 290-horsepower V-6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 20 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway. It has a 6 -Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic, with two different auto modes, and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of standard features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium Sound System, and a 16.2-inch split screen display. Come drive the 2014 MDX today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
At Bill Pierre Ford, we service not only the Seattle area Ford customer needs, but also the entire state of W
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.