Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT Coupe
- Body Style: Coupe
- Model Code: 1YX07
- Engine: Gas V8 6.2L/376
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: Blade Silver Metallic
- Int. Color: Jet Black
- Mileage: 31,230
- Stock #: P31322
- VIN 1G1YJ2D74E5100172
Auto Loan USA12620 Highway 99,
South Everett WA 98204
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offering price includes implied warranties. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license and are valid for Washington residents only. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT Blade Silver Metallic RWD 6.2L V8
* Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * Ward's 10 Best Engines * NACTOY 2014 North American Car of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Car and Driver, January 2017. Reviews:
* If you like the idea of owning unimaginably good horsepower and performance value, and controlling it from a Ritz-Carlton of an interior, the Corvette Stingray couldnít make more sense. Source: KBB.com
* Relentless V8 power; impressive handling and braking; upgraded interior with new electronic features; roomy cargo area; nifty rev-match manual transmission. Source: Edmunds
* With its sculpted athletic exterior and driver-oriented cockpit, Stingray is a beautiful weapon against the ordinary. But its ingenious design is purpose-driven. A lightweight aluminum space frame replaces steel. Carbon-fiber and carbon-nano-composite structures reduce weight even further to achieve optimal handling and acceleration. Provocative, purposeful and sculpted for optimal performance, the Stingray coupe is low, light and lean. Increased downforce keeps the vehicle planted, while its functional exterior vents create a totally new breathing experience to reduce lift and minimize drag. The advanced ventilation systems help air flow from front to back, cooling critical components of the perfectly balanced powertrain. Illuminated by innovative digital features and intelligent driver controls, the Stingray cockpit is a stunning change from your typical interior scenery. An ingenious available color Head-Up Display complements the customizable dual display featuring two 8-inch screens. A sweeping freeform line spans the instrument panel and flawlessly carries over into the door trim and console. And every inch is imbued with a deep respect for authentic materials. Real aluminum. Available carbon fiber. Grade A leather hand-selected and crafted to adorn a new generation of elegance. Completely redesigned, the 6.2L V8 engine boasts up to an estimated 460hp, 465 lb.-ft. of torque, plus 0-60 times of 3.8 seconds. This is complemented with an all-new 7-speed transmission. Intelligent sensors anticipate gear selections and match engine speed for smooth transitions during both upshifts and downshifts. The MyLink system begins with a retractable 8-inch diagonal high-definition color touch-screen. Using steering wheel controls, hand gesture and voice recognition capabilities, you can talk and text hands-free, stream HD Radio and third-party music services like Pandora, plus access a broad range of functions including OnStar and available navigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
At Bill Pierre Ford, we service not only the Seattle area Ford customer needs, b
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.