Used 2014 Ford Flex SEL SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: K6C
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
- Int. Color: Charcoal Black
- Mileage: 122,162
- Stock #: P31302
- VIN 2FMHK6C84EBD30002
Auto Loan USA12620 Highway 99,
South Everett WA 98204
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offering price includes implied warranties. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license and are valid for Washington residents only. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.
2014 Ford Flex SEL Mineral Gray Metallic AWD 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If what you’d really like is a modern interpretation of the classic American station wagon theme, the 2014 Ford Flex could be the one. It offers seating for six or seven, a range of trim levels and prices, available all-wheel drive, and a turbocharged V6 EcoBoost engine. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; excellent visibility; strong turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Ford Flex is the modern way to move. With bold lettering on the hood, futuristic front grille, and a sleek shape, it is the space for busy families on the go. It comes in 3 trims: the Base SE, the mid range SEL, and the top-tier Limited. Exciting to look at, Flex is equally exciting to drive. Standard on the SE and SEL is the 3.5L V6 with 287 HP and 25 MPG HWY, and the Limited gives you choice of that or the optional 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 365 HP and 23 MPG HWY. Both engines come with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. The Flex is full of great technology. Standard SYNC with MyFord keeps you connected to calls, music and more while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Adaptive Cruise Control automatically adjusts the speed of the vehicle if there is slowing traffic ahead. If you are getting the Limited, Active Park Assist is available that can identify spots for you to parallel park in and then steer the vehicle into place itself. Flex comes standard with 1st-row bucket seats, 2nd-row 60/40 split bench seat and 3rd-row 50/50 split bench seat for seven-passenger seating. It's amazing how much room there is for all seven passengers, and 2nd-row and 3rd-row legroom is best in class. New for 2014, its Appearance Package is available with the option of a new monochromatic or Tuxedo Black Metallic-painted roof. For a more spacious feel, the available Vista Roof consists of four skylights covering all three rows of seating. The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology, with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and 3-D mapping. On the Limited, a Rear View Camera helps you see what's behind you, and Wipers automatically activate when they sense moisture. All models come with Anti-lock Brakes and Stability Control. Flex also offers available industry-first inflatable 2nd-row safety belts for the outboard passengers. Flex is a 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick, and has been 5 years in a row since 2009. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
At Bill Pierre Ford, we service not only the Seattle area Ford customer needs, but also the entire state of Washington and beyond. Our customers come from Seattle, Bremerton, Bellevue, Everett, Wenatchee, Arlington, Burlington, Marysville, Lynnwood, Tacoma, and more.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.