Used 2015 Lexus ES 350 350 Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: 9000
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Deep Sea Mica
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 62,643
- Stock #: P31809
- VIN JTHBK1GG0F2192849
Auto Loan USA12620 Highway 99,
South Everett WA 98204
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offering price includes implied warranties. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license and are valid for Washington residents only. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.
2015 Lexus ES 350 Deep Sea Mica FWD 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* Velvety-smooth V6 engine; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious and well-built interior; generous rear legroom; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The ES brings the level of luxury people have come to expect from Lexus. The exterior features wrap around LED tail lamps and halogen projector headlamps. The ES also features variable intermittent washer-activated windshield wipers, as well as integrated fog lamps to keep visibility clear on rainy days. On the inside, piano black trim highlights the instrument panel, the doors and the upper console. The NuLuxe seat upholstery offers a supple texture and a luxurious look, while boasting a manufacturing process which is more environmentally friendly than other synthetic leather. The driver's and the front passenger's seat feature 10-way power seats which include lumbar support. Plus, all seats have height adjustable headrests. The ES features the Lexus eight-speaker, Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer. A USB and auxiliary port allow for an MP3 player to be connected to the sound system. A push button start fires up the 3.5L V6 engine or a 2.5L DOHC Hybrid engine. The V6 delivers 268hp @ 6,200 RPM while the Hybrid delivers 200hp @ 5700 RPM. The drivetrain consists of six-speed sequential-shift automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence. A traction control system and a 4-wheel anti-lock brake system will keep you in control across varying road conditions. The Lexus ES features host of features to keep you safe on the while at the wheel. The ES has driver's and front passenger's advanced airbag system with dual front knee airbags and automatic Locking Retractor/ Emergency Locking Retractor seatbelts for rear outboard seating positions. Finally, Child Restraint Seat tether anchor brackets are available for all rear seating permissions, to keep the children safe and secure. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
At Bill Pierre Ford, we service not only the Seattle area Ford customer needs, but also the entire state of Washington and beyond. Our customers come from Seattle, Bremerton, Bellevue, Everett, Wenatchee, Arlington, Burlington, Marysville, Lynnwood, Tacoma, and more.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.