Used 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: FAD
- Engine: Regular Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: Variable
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Carbide Gray Metallic
- Int. Color: Slate Black
- Mileage: 107,238
- Stock #: P31294A
- VIN 4S3BNAF69F3061690
Auto Loan USA12620 Highway 99,
South Everett WA 98204
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. The offering price of this vehicle is conditioned on a negotiated waiver of implied warranties if the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is AS IS-NO DEALER WARRANTY. If the Buyers Guide on the vehicle is IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY, the offering price includes implied warranties. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license and are valid for Washington residents only. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.
2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium Lapis Blue Pearl AWD 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
* ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards Reviews:
* If you live where it snows, the 2015 Subaru Legacy should be at the top of your midsize sedan shopping list. True, itís now not the only one to offer AWD, but it remains the best and the most affordable. Other positives are the Legacyís history of reliability and strong resale value. Source: KBB.com
* Standard all-wheel drive; excellent outward visibility; spacious cabin; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all new 2015 Subaru Legacy. Legacy features completely revised and retuned steering and suspension, resulting in both improved handling and a quieter, more composed ride. Standard on all models Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive makes for better stability, efficiency, and a quicker response to road conditions. It is designed for optimal balance and an even distribution of power for maximum traction. The combination of the advanced SUBARU BOXER engine and a highly efficient Lineartronic CVT allows the Legacy to get up to 36 mpg hwy with the 2.5L engine. You can also opt for the potent 3.6L engine as well. Legacy's completely new and spacious interior features soft-touch high-quality materials throughout. Available features also include a 10-way adjustable driver's seat with 2-position memory, heated rear seats and rear A/C vents to bring front-seat comfort to the entire cabin. The available All-Weather Package includes heated seats, heated side mirrors, and a windshield wiper de-icer to improve both comfort and visibility. With EyeSight technology, two cameras above the rearview mirror of the Legacy can monitor traffic and react to conditions before you can. An alert will be sounded along with a visual warning when it senses danger of a collision. It can even apply the brakes automatically if you don't. EyeSight also optimizes cruise control and can warn drivers when they're swaying outside their lane. The new Subaru STARLINK infotainment system brings smartphone entertainment and communication to your dashboard, with an available 7-inch in-dash touch screen and voice controls as well as voice-activated GPS navigation. Also available is a 12-speaker, Harman Kardon 576-watt equivalent premium audio system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
At Bill Pierre Ford, we service not only the Seattle area Ford customer needs, but also the entire state of Washington and beyond. Our customers come from Seattle, Bremerton, Bellevue, Everett, Wenatchee, Arlington, Burlington, Marysville, Lynnwood, Tacoma, and more.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.